Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation – Refresher
This is an accredited CPR refresher course designed to refresh student’s CPR skills and knowledge. The course covers practical assessment only; therefore students should have completed some prior training on this topic.
Completion of online pre-learning is required prior to arrival at the class.
This course is recommended for:
- Those who are required to hold a current CPR certificate for work purposes,
- Those wanting to refresh their CPR skills annually.
Course Duration: 2 hours face to face plus pre-course work
- Great accredited CPR annual refresher option.
- Covers adult and infant resuscitation.
- Quickly and easily refresh your CPR skills.
Cover the management of:
- Unconscious breathing person
- Unconscious non-breathing person (CPR)
- The use of a Defibrillator
Completion of online pre-learning is required prior to arrival at the face-to-face session in class.
There are no pre-requisites associated with HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Training and Safety Solutions recommends that you refresh your first aid training every 12 months. This is in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines that state CPR skills should be refreshed annually.